Duggan School Council
The School Council is a group consisting of elected parents and a teacher who give advice and assistance to the principal regarding policies and the operation of the school. Meetings are held the first Monday of each month. A general meeting is held early in the year to elect new members.
PARENTS ARE A WELCOME AND ESSENTIAL PART OF OUR SCHOOL -
If you would like to contribute to the Duggan School Community, please consider joining us at the next Parent Advisory Council (PAC) meeting for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a great opportunity to have support and to provide input into the education of our students.
We have a very active Parent Advisory Council (PAC). The purpose of the PAC is mainly to share ideas and thoughts with school administration on matters of school organization and policy.
The functions of the PAC include:
- To provide a liaison between the school and community.
- To provide a support network between for the school and community.
- To facilitate and assist with the implementation of school policies.
- To provide input into the school's planning and budgeting process.
- To assist with the planning and organization of school related events and activities.
- Advice and support to school staff.